Archwey is looking for a People & Culture Officer Europe / US based in Amsterdam
Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and join our fast-growing, exciting company?
As People & Culture Officer Europe / US you will be part of the People & Culture Team, reporting to the VP People & Culture. You will work together with our Office Manager on administrative duties and will be the go-to person for both our managers and employees in our Amsterdam Office and our remote colleagues in other European countries and the Americas.
Your focus will be on both Recruitment and Administration, but as a generalist there will be so much more, like HR projects you’ll be working on, to get excited about.
Your main tasks will be:
· HR administrative duties, including coordinating payroll for all countries
· Coordinate the recruitment process for our vacancies in Europe and the US
· Do the first selection of candidates and communicate with our hiring managers
· (Pre)-Onboarding of new colleagues
· Assist the VP People & Culture with the development and implementation of policies
You believe in our mission and know how to translate our core values of Honesty, Simplicity, Agility, and Performance into behavior. You are service-oriented regarding all aspects of human resources, and you love to engage with people, current colleagues, and possible future ones. You have or are:
· Knowledge of Dutch labour law and experience in HR administration
· A passion for People and Recruitment
· HR experience in an international environment is a plus; willingness to gain such knowledge is a must
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills with both external and internal stakeholders
· High energy and a positive attitude
· Strong and proven organizational skills including attention to details
· Digitally savvy
· Living in the area of Amsterdam and have a valid working permit
· An exciting job in a global professional environment (min 32 hrs per week, 40 hrs are preferred)
· A beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam
· The possibility to develop yourself and grow in our scale-up company
· Within a team of hard-working professionals that want to contribute to making our world more sustainable
· An excellent salary
· A laptop and a mobile phone
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Archwey® founded in 2022, is the holding group o Arch & Hook, Shieldler, and PlasticBean three sustainable materials engineering companies that supply ground-breaking sustainable solutions for the manufacturing, display, and transportation of products in fashion, retail, hospitality, and healthcare. Utilising its GRS-certified plastic solution BLUEWAVE®, in the last 18 months, Archwey® recycled and cleaned 32,500 tonnes of plastic, creating innovative materials and beautiful new products from waste.
Can’t wait to get in touch?
Please send your CV and motivation letter including your salary indication and availability, to HC@archandhook.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Equal Employment OpportunityTo provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at our company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices because of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law. We don’t just because it is prohibited, but because we believe in inclusion. No matter your background, if you are a great fit, we are looking for you.